Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Drama of Masterpiece Classic....

I just want to share, this amused the hell out of me:

So for the last many months, I've been recording Masterpiece Theater for my Saturday and Sunday morning watching. And this is the second time I've captured 39 Steps.

This is also the second time I've captured the public television telethon. And even though the lady says: "It's so rare that we do this. We're interrupting Masterpiece Classic this one time...," this is the second time I've seen this movie with the telethon interruptions and the only two times I've seen the telethon in the last while (it's been some years now... I suppose I just keep missing it). I had to watch the end last time on the internet because my recording was only for the usual length of the program time (and this time too) and telethons double it.

I know I should just delete it but it's a good movie... so I'm watching it again....

Silly woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment