Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't ask me. I'm new here...

I'm relatively new to the blogging game. I really don't have anything I can teach or preach about. I'm just me: Angel. And, I'm still too new at this. I like to write -- fiction. But, I'm not a professional writer. And, right now, I'm not likely to be one. I write because I enjoy it. Not because it's going to make me rich or famous.

I'm not particularly literary. In fact, I've had a teacher despair that I'm “too clinical” for fiction writing, while a professor of biology claimed I was “too emotional” for science.

Well, that's fine. Because I'm not here as a professional. I'm here because I'm looking to share: Anecdotes, random stories. Thoughts on a book I've read. Really, that's all I've got. And that's not a voice of a teacher. That's the voice of a friend, talking to you about what she's got going on. And hopefully, it's enough. Because that's what I have for you. My unprofessional, random thoughts.

I just hope you don't mind hanging around and letting me know a little about you and your random-and-professional-or-unprofessional thoughts. Talk with us. We'd be happy to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment